Avertissement : Les opinions exprimées dans ce forum sont celles des membres d'aujourdhui.com. Avant de suivre un conseil extrait d'une discussion, veuillez le valider avec votre médecin traitant !
Voir le profil
L’accès et l’utilisation du forum sont
réservés aux membres d'Aujourdhui.com.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement en
cliquant ici.
Si vous êtes déjà membre, connectez-vous ici :
I wouldn’t necessarily avoid it, but I would understand what high volatility means before choosing it. It generally indicates that results can be more uneven, so short sessions can feel very different from one another. Looking at the casino games by superbull selection, Zappin Zeus VIP+ is listed as high volatility, while many other titles are medium. That gives you an easy way to compare different game profiles. Personally, I’d start with a demo, read the feature information and decide whether the gameplay style suits you rather than choosing purely because a game has a high potential multiplier.