Forum beauté › Anti-âge

Avertissement : Les opinions exprimées dans ce forum sont celles des membres d'aujourdhui.com. Avant de suivre un conseil extrait d'une discussion, veuillez le valider avec votre médecin traitant !

Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus Créer une nouvelle discussion
posté par [email protected] le 15-02-2023 à 17:00

What should travelers be aware of before booking a vacation rental with Airbnb?

I am not aware of anything to be aware of. I have used Airbnb quite a number of times, and have been happy with each accommodation. I have book here in the United States and in foreign countries.

Just read the discription carefully. If the accommodation sounds too cheap, check the location.

Also, read the reviews, they are a good source of real information. You can also send the property owner a message if you need more information.

Last of all, read the house rules and refund policy.

1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • »
posté par [email protected] le 24-02-2023 à 09:53

Voir le profil Répondre à ce commentaire signaler un abus

When booking a vacation rental with Airbnb, there are several things that travelers should be aware of. First and foremost, it's important to read the listing description and reviews carefully to ensure that the property meets your expectations. It's also essential to check the host's cancellation policy and any additional fees, such as cleaning or service fees.

In addition, it's recommended to communicate with the host before booking to ask any questions and clarify any doubts or concerns. This can help ensure a smoother and more enjoyable experience.

One useful tool for managing vacation rentals on Airbnb and other booking platforms is vacation rental software. This cloud-based platform offers a range of features designed to help vacation rental owners and property managers streamline their operations and enhance their guests' experiences.

1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • »

L’accès et l’utilisation du forum sont réservés aux membres d'Aujourdhui.com.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Si vous êtes déjà membre, connectez-vous ici :

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici.