Forum la communauté › Motivation et bien-être

Avertissement : Les opinions exprimées dans ce forum sont celles des membres d'aujourdhui.com. Avant de suivre un conseil extrait d'une discussion, veuillez le valider avec votre médecin traitant !

Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus Créer une nouvelle discussion
posté par Wuzzy le 26-05-2024 à 07:18

What are the real benefits of playing puzzles and logic games?

A puzzle is a problem with a trick, the solution of which requires not special knowledge, but ingenuity and the ability to think outside the box. We are introduced to the first such tasks in kindergarten, solving puzzles and verbal charades.

Remember your excitement and joy from the right decision? Logic riddles are not only an intellectual development, but also an opportunity to have fun finding answers to complex questions. In this article we will talk about the benefits of puzzle games for children and adults and find out what makes them so popular.

Logic puzzles perfectly develop spatial thinking, which is important in many areas. For example, it is necessary for engineers and architects, designers and artists, writers and other representatives of creative professions.

Puzzles are great for improving fine motor skills, which are needed not only for children, but also for adults. Scientists have proven that such regular exercise is one of the keys to longevity.

With the help of logical riddles and activities, you can also improve attention and memory, intelligence and abstract thinking, which allow you to find correct and innovative solutions in difficult life situations.

Puzzles are also an opportunity to spend time interestingly and usefully with family or friends. Such an exciting hobby can become your life’s work and expand your communication horizons.

1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • »
posté par quizzer le 26-05-2024 à 09:16

Voir le profil Répondre à ce commentaire signaler un abus

Thanks for your interesting post. I also really love educational and logic games. And recently I discovered the 1000 mines website with the opportunity to play the minesweeper game for free. This game made a stunning impression on me and now I always record the time it takes me to solve a puzzle so that I can see my progress in the future.

1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • »

L’accès et l’utilisation du forum sont réservés aux membres d'Aujourdhui.com.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Si vous êtes déjà membre, connectez-vous ici :

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici.