Forum la communauté › Motivation et bien-être

Avertissement : Les opinions exprimées dans ce forum sont celles des membres d'aujourdhui.com. Avant de suivre un conseil extrait d'une discussion, veuillez le valider avec votre médecin traitant !

Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus Créer une nouvelle discussion
posté par veginib le 18-07-2024 à 11:59

How can I hasten the release of my set-top box that has a distinctive UI/UX?

Hey, I've been thinking about how to speed up the release of my set-top box with a unique UI/UX. Any ideas?

1 - 4 de 4
  • «
  • »
posté par yelis le 19-07-2024 à 05:11

Voir le profil Répondre à ce commentaire signaler un abus

If you're aiming to expedite the launch of your own set-top box, I highly recommend leveraging the services offered by Infomir Launch project with Android TV Operator Tier https://www.infomir.eu/eng/solutions/androidtv-operator-tier/ . This combination provides a robust platform for operators looking to create and deploy customized devices swiftly. Android TV Operator Tier not only offers a streamlined development process but also enables the integration of a tailored UI/UX design, built-in app store, and essential content protection systems like CAS/DRM. With Infomir Launch, operators can significantly reduce time-to-market, potentially launching their products in just a few months.

posté par veginib le 18-07-2024 à 12:01

Testing is crucial. Consider implementing agile methodologies where you can iterate quickly based on continuous feedback. Automated testing tools can also be a big help—they allow you to run tests rapidly and catch any issues early on.

posté par veginib le 18-07-2024 à 12:00

Absolutely! One effective way to hasten the release is to prioritize features. Focus on the core functionalities of your UI/UX that set your set-top box apart from others. 

posté par veginib le 18-07-2024 à 12:00

That makes sense. I've been juggling a lot of ideas, but honing in on the essential features will definitely streamline the process. What about testing and validation? How can I ensure everything works smoothly without delaying the release?

1 - 4 de 4
  • «
  • »

L’accès et l’utilisation du forum sont réservés aux membres d'Aujourdhui.com.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Si vous êtes déjà membre, connectez-vous ici :

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici.