Forum forme et santé › Questions santé

Avertissement : Les opinions exprimées dans ce forum sont celles des membres d'aujourdhui.com. Avant de suivre un conseil extrait d'une discussion, veuillez le valider avec votre médecin traitant !

Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus Créer une nouvelle discussion
posté par Slavic le 06-10-2026 à 20:06

Voir le profil

Where can I compare rental companies?

I am looking for a site that makes renting a car easier by showing offers from several rental companies together. Ideally, I should be able to enter the dates, select the kind of vehicle I want, see what is available and compare the terms. I have seen something like this before but cannot remember the website name.



1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • 1
  • »
posté par pvpzonevc le 06-10-2026 à 20:32

Voir le profil Répondre à ce commentaire signaler un abus

I know what you mean. I wanted something where I could enter the dates, choose the type of vehicle, and then see what was actually available without having to research rental companies beforehand. I found https://renty.ae/ , which follows that marketplace approach by putting different rental offers together. You can browse the vehicles and check their individual conditions before deciding what fits. For me, the biggest advantage is simply convenience: instead of repeating the same search several times, you can start with the requirements and compare the available cars from there.

1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • 1
  • »




L’accès et l’utilisation du forum sont réservés aux membres d'Aujourdhui.com.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement en cliquant ici.


Si vous êtes déjà membre, connectez-vous ici :

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici.