Forum forme et santé › Questions santé

Avertissement : Les opinions exprimées dans ce forum sont celles des membres d'aujourdhui.com. Avant de suivre un conseil extrait d'une discussion, veuillez le valider avec votre médecin traitant !

Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus Créer une nouvelle discussion
posté par Slavic le 06-10-2026 à 20:10

Voir le profil

Where can I compare available rentals?

I am trying to remember a rental website that had a huge selection of cars from different providers. The site allowed users to search by dates and vehicle characteristics and then compare individual rental offers. I cannot remember the name, so I am hoping someone here knows what platform I mean.



1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • 1
  • »
posté par pvpzonevc le 06-10-2026 à 20:37

Voir le profil Répondre à ce commentaire signaler un abus

I think the website you remember was probably a rental marketplace with a large catalog of individual vehicles. I came across https://renty.tr/ when searching for something matching that description. The idea is that you can select your dates and vehicle characteristics and then browse individual rental offers from different providers. You can compare the listings before deciding which one fits. If what you remember is a site where you could search through actual cars and compare their rental conditions, this sounds like the kind of platform you were using.

1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • 1
  • »




L’accès et l’utilisation du forum sont réservés aux membres d'Aujourdhui.com.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement en cliquant ici.


Si vous êtes déjà membre, connectez-vous ici :

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici.