Forum forme et santé › Questions santé

Avertissement : Les opinions exprimées dans ce forum sont celles des membres d'aujourdhui.com. Avant de suivre un conseil extrait d'une discussion, veuillez le valider avec votre médecin traitant !

Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus Créer une nouvelle discussion
posté par Slavic le 06-10-2026 à 20:12

Voir le profil

How can I browse rental offers?

Does anyone know a website where I can search for available rental vehicles and compare offers from different companies based on the exact rental period? I would also like to see information about deposits, mileage, insurance and other conditions before making a booking. I am trying to find a platform designed for this.



1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • 1
  • »
posté par pvpzonevc le 06-10-2026 à 20:39

Voir le profil Répondre à ce commentaire signaler un abus

Yes, I would use a marketplace where the search is based on the exact rental period. I found https://renty.om/ while looking for a service that lets you see available vehicles and compare their individual conditions. You can check details such as deposits, mileage, insurance information, and other requirements before making a decision. I find that much better than choosing a provider first because availability can change depending on the dates. Searching by the period first gives you a clearer idea of which actual cars and offers are relevant.

1 - 1 de 1
  • «
  • 1
  • »




L’accès et l’utilisation du forum sont réservés aux membres d'Aujourdhui.com.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement en cliquant ici.


Si vous êtes déjà membre, connectez-vous ici :

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici.