Forum psychologie › Culture générale et intelligence

Avertissement : Les opinions exprimées dans ce forum sont celles des membres d'aujourdhui.com. Avant de suivre un conseil extrait d'une discussion, veuillez le valider avec votre médecin traitant !

Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus Créer une nouvelle discussion
posté par yudan18 le 19-02-2019 à 04:29

Miguel Andujar Jersey

Hannah Foslien/Getty ImagesHaving already acquired J.A. Happ Miguel Andujar Jersey , the New York Yankees bolstered their starting rotation even further on Monday by adding Minnesota Twins starting pitcher Lance Lynn.The Yankees announcedthey traded first baseman Tyler Austin and minor league starting pitcher Luis Rijo to the Twins in return for Lynn.Sports Illustrated's Jon Tayler questioned the move from New York's perspectivesince the teamtradedright-handed reliever Adam Warren, who essentially occupied the same role Lynn likely will with the pitching staff:Jon Tayler, Smiling Politely JATaylerSo the Yankees salary-dumped a good reliever/swingman in Adam Warren to get a worse pitcher in Lance Lynn (who hasnt pitched in relief since 2012), and they also gave up cheap 1B/OF depth to do it in Tyler Austin. I cant say that I follow the logic here.TheNew York Post's Joel Sherman reported the Yankees at least won't add much money to their payroll by essentially swapping Warren for Lynn:Joel Sherman Joelsherman1Lynn owed about $4.3M. Hear #Twins will pay about $2M of that. Between offset and dealing Warren and $1.18M-ish left on his deal, #Yankees stayed about neutral in salary in this days work.Lynn might benefit from a move to the bullpen. In his first two years since undergoing Tommy John surgery http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-khris-davis-jersey , he's 18-16 with a 4.02 ERA and a 4.78 FIP, according toBaseball Reference.However, Lynn hasn't pitched in a relief role since the 2015 postseason, and his last regular-season appearance out of the bullpen was in 2012.Ultimately, the Yankees may value Lynn's ability to move into the rotation in an emergency over Warren's proven track record as a reliever.The Twins Kendall Graveman Jersey , meanwhile, get a 26-year-old first baseman who's underteam controlfor four more seasons and a young pitcher who might develop into something down the road.Austin is batting .230 with 15 home runs and 43 RBI in 85 career MLB games, and the 19-year-old Rijo is4-1 with a 2.77 ERA in seven minor league appearances in 2018.That's a solid return given both Lynn's performance and the fact he's only a half-season rental. Kevork Djansezian/Getty ImagesDespite being charged with the loss in Game 3 of the 2018 World Series, Boston Red Sox pitcher Nathan Eovaldi earned high praise from his teammates for tossing six innings out of the bullpen.Following the Los Angeles Dodgers' 3-2 win in 18 innings on Friday, Red Sox starter Rick Porcello told WEEI's Rob BradfordthatEovaldi's performance made him cry (h/t WEEI.com's Dakota Randall):"I actually http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-jose-canseco-jersey , after the game was over I started crying because that was鈥擨 mean, he's grinding. Every pitch. He literally gave everything he had on every single pitch and it was special. It was a lot of fun to watch. That's the epitome of reaching down deep and I don't know. I'm really proud of him. I'm proud of the way our guys battled tonight. We came up one run short. So be it. We'll be back tomorrow.鈥漃orcello was effective at the start of the game for Boston. The 2016 American League Cy Young Award winner allowed one run over 4.2 innings before he gave way to the bullpen.Eovaldi, who was in line to start Game 4 on Saturday, came out of Boston's bullpen in the 12th inning. He allowed two runs (one earned) and three hits and had five strikeouts.Per Sporting News'Chelsea Howard, Eovaldi's 97 pitches were the most by a reliever in World Series history. He also became thefirst pitcherto throw at least six inningsout of the bullpen in the Fall Classic since Rick Rhoden did it for the Dodgers in 1977.The only major blemish on Eovaldi's stat line was Max Muncy's walk-off homer to lead off the bottom of the 18th.Eovaldi was in line to get the win after Boston took a 2-1 lead in the 13th http://www.athleticsfanproshop.com/authentic-jed-lowrie-jersey , but an error by second baseman Ian Kinsler in the bottom half of the inning allowed Muncy to score the tying run.The Red Sox acquired Eovaldi from the Tampa Bay Rays on July 25. The right-hander has been a big part of Boston's run to the World Series with a 1.61 ERA in six playoff appearances, including three straight scoreless outings from Game 5 of the ALCS against the Houston Astros to Game 2 of the World Series.

L’accès et l’utilisation du forum sont réservés aux membres d'Aujourdhui.com.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Si vous êtes déjà membre, connectez-vous ici :

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici.