Forum forme et santé › Fitness et exercices

Avertissement : Les opinions exprimées dans ce forum sont celles des membres d'aujourdhui.com. Avant de suivre un conseil extrait d'une discussion, veuillez le valider avec votre médecin traitant !

Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus
Créer une nouvelle discussion
Commenter ajouter aux favoris signaler un abus Créer une nouvelle discussion
posté par MarkMartin le 16-07-2022 à 14:46

What do you think of CBD?

Recently, my elbow hurts in the joints, no ointments and medications help me. Maybe someone here has had a similar experience? Comment Did you solve these problems?

1 - 3 de 3
  • «
  • »
posté par Slavic le 23-02-2024 à 08:22

Voir le profil Répondre à ce commentaire signaler un abus

I don't think anything of CBD. I know that this is a very popular dietary supplement now, but personally it didn’t suit me, and that’s okay. There are actually a lot of great natural supplements out there that just don't work as well for my body as they do for someone else. And vice versa. I currently like taking Gundry MD Bio Complete 3, and you can check more about this dietary supplement here https://www.gundrymdbiocomplete3.com/. If you also have digestive problems, I advise you to take a closer look.

posté par Wuzzy le 23-07-2022 à 12:42

Hello! If you have not heard of where the best full spectrum cbd oil with thc is sold, then be sure to check out the Cornbread Hemp page at the link provided. These cbd products are very much in demand and popular, and they have already earned the trust of customers with their quality product. As a familiar therapist explained to me, cannabidiol acts on our body at the molecular level and restores the protective properties of the body, so I advise everyone to try it.

posté par DanielMcCoy le 18-07-2022 à 15:55

Hi. I can say that I often buy cannabis products for personal use. For example, I recently found a cool shop with low prices https://westcoastsupply.cc/cheapweed-buy-cheap-weed-online/. It's a great option if you're looking to unwind, and also a great option if you have body problems and need to get your body in order to be healthy.

1 - 3 de 3
  • «
  • »

L’accès et l’utilisation du forum sont réservés aux membres d'Aujourdhui.com.
Vous pouvez vous inscrire gratuitement en cliquant ici.

Si vous êtes déjà membre, connectez-vous ici :

Si vous avez oublié votre mot de passe, cliquez ici.